Arrived in Rome! Took me a good 3 hours to get to my hostel, which was again in the outskirts ie the Bronx of Rome down alleyways etc. but the cheapest I could find. Was just here to relax and get prepared for contiki to start the next day. Finally having a look at the itinerary for the trip and getting very excited.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
ITALY- Rome
Made my way to Barcelona again as I'd booked my flight from there ages ago thinking I was going to do a full circle of Spain and end there, however I ran out of time. Just a night in Barcelona in the outskirts of the city in a not for profit hostel run by people with disabilities. Had the best breakfast so far, a full spread!!!! Up EARLY to catch the very first train that goes into the city on a Sunday at 4:30am then the areobus to the airport, getting me there only 20 minutes before check-in closed!! Normally I'm 3 hours early! But was all fine and I made it onto the flight even having time for breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like you have caught up on all of your homework then Kez!
Looks like you've been busy blog writing.. :)
Looks like you've been busy blog writing.. :)
What a great idea to do a Contiki trip and be pampered for a while!
Post a Comment