Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Capri- $$ money money money $$


What an amazing island!! Not so fun gettin there with rocky seas and me nearly vomiting. But the trip was worth everything. It is a very expensive island with many famous designers etc living there with spectaculars views and houses over hanging the cliff face. Designer shops, expensive espresso (4euro, phew) and breathtaking views.

 
I opted to do the walking tour which took us everywhere around the island. Though couldn't afford to do options like take the chair ride to the top. So spent my time wondering the shops and enjoying the free views down lower! 
DELICIOUS raviloli and wine for lunch then back to Sorento for GELATO. The BEST I have ever tasted!! Emily will love it. I had dark chocolate and strawberry with a nut coated cone yummmo.
We had a 4 course meal looking over the Sorento coast line of wine, antipasto, pasta, veal and potaos and cake. Followed by lemon cello which originated and is made a lot in Sorento. I love the stuff and not many others do which is good for me as I end up drinking everyone's, though making me pretty happy by the end.

3 comments:

Dibbo said...

You guts Kez.

Em said...

OMG! The gelato sounds fantastic.. It really sounds like you're in Italy.. Ravioli, wine, antipasto, pasta..The lemon cello sounds interesting..

Mum xxx said...

Capri is so beautiful. Maybe next time you go there you will buy lots of stuff - be a bit like Pretty Woman in Beverly Hills.