Friday, September 02, 2011

Wagga happenings

Well whats been happening? Hair is long gone, ive got a job at Muffin Break making coffee after coffee after coffee......


I'm living it up in Wagga town with a busy social schedule, exercise schedule (10k marathon/triathlon training, getting into my yoga in a big way and meditation) and rehearsal schedule (Stage manageing a show called FAT MEN IN SKIRTS with Wagga's Community Theatre Company Geerstick and just started produciton for MY FARE LADY with Wagga Civic Theatre). So I am well and truly keeping myself busy.

Paula's 23rd: the sisters



Mildura trip to visit Tash:


I cleaned out my wardrobe and culled all the clothes I have been hoarding for YEARS since I was sixteen in the hopes I might wear them again or couldn't get rid of them because of the memories attached to them, CLASSIC ill fit into it one day... one day I was in a huge MOOD and decided i didn't need them cluttering up my life, so filled to the brim my bug suitcase. SO what better chance to organise a CLOTHES SWAPPING PARTY. We got a few people around with wine, cheese and CLOTHES. It was really fun and we all came out with some new things and got rid of our old things.




Blu's 22nd: wine pictionary and friends



Went to an 18th for one of the cast of Hair Leah, the theme was DRAG QUEEN, of course the DESIGNERS went all out (we have a repuation to uphold), was a lot of fun.









Went to Griffith last weekend to visit Mum for her birthday and visit Kate Tyrell, Paula Chilvers and Jess Mead. Checked out the Griffith night life, which is still 'so Gtown'.


3 comments:

Dibbo said...

Go get'm girl! Triathlons, wow you fitness freak. Looks like the challenge is on when I come down.

Em said...

Hehe.. you at muffin break..
I so want to have a clothes swapping party!! Wish I coulda come! I hope you saved some good stuff for me..
Pink's drag queen dress is awesome!!

Mum xxx said...

Sounds like things are lookling up in the fun department, despite Muffin Break!