Baylis St life, sitting around desperately wanting a job and air-con (not necessarily in that order).
Micks Bakehouse Life, living with Cara: well that was interesting working like an insane person, starting at 4:30am having 2 hours sleep and starting at La Porcheta for a few hours, then to work at 6am the next 2 days. NO idea how I survive that, wasn;t fun in the end when you have no social life. I hardly ever saw Cara at all.
Moving to Crampton and HAIR: well that was an insane ride I will never forget, especially trying to move house get to know new house mates, set up my room (which still hasn't happened) and do a shit load with HAIR. Also starting a new job and quiting within that Hair time period...
So... that just brings me to WHATS NEXT? Whats the next life going to entail.
PRODUCTIONS: I am trying to get involved on Fame, and I have My Fair Lady coming up in a few months.
JOBS: I have an interview with the Civic theatre coming up for a casual tech job, I applied for 3 jobs there including front of house which I would prefer, however I wouldn't turn down any work in a theatre. I am getting a few shifts every so often at the UNI for functions and worked with Pink doing tech things in the design studio.
APPLICATIONS: I need to look into courses to do next year and grants/funding!
SOCIALISE: have been seeing everyone a lot more lately which is really nice, planning on going on a few trips away to visit EVERYONE! Also want to keep in contact with all the Hair crew/cast...
CAR ACCIDENT: A lady ramed up the back of me on my way out to UNI for work. I was stopped and waiting for a car to pass, and the lady behind thought I was going to go! So she accelorated and banged into me couseing quie a bit of damage... I dont have to pay for it BUT is annoying to have organise it to get fixed and not have a car for a while...
In the mean time i've been resting!! Sleeping in to all hours, EATING, for a change, I really need a massage (on Monday woop!), and finally after 5 weeks unpack my room.... (am planning to cull HALF of my clothes, (they are annoying me and I never wear more then half of them), also want to keep up my photo album..
So life is looking up.
3 comments:
I love the house!! So you!
Love the house Kez, suits you.
Yep
Post a Comment