Saturday, September 17, 2011

Woolongong

I went to Woolongong with Bec and Paula to see Josh Pyke (a band, that I dont like that much but wanted to go for the trip and to see Kate). It was a really fun trip, glad to get out of Wagga for a bit and see friends. Met up with Sarah Fitzpatric who I did textiles/art with at school and have lost contact with since. Went out for cocktails on the Sat so was pretty tired for the drive home Sunday and for rehearsals that night.





Rehearsals for Fat Men In Skirts are coming along well, taking up a lot of time but I think i'll be proud and happy with it by the end. Also strating production work with My Fair Lady through the Civic Theatre.

I have also been doing a lot of running latly and am training for The Wagga Triand maybe the Gold Coast Marathon next year

2 comments:

Em said...

Yeah you gotta come to the GC marathon!! Sparkadia was awesome by the way!! :)

Dibbo said...

Kez the triathlete! Go Kez.