Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wedding ceremony

We walked along the side of the homestead at Pioneer Park and met at the corner for our reveal. It was really nice actually and the baby kicked. My dress was really annoying me being too big around the shoulders until finally Em pinned it up. We felt a bit weird in the photos at the start then started relaxing a bit. We realised we were going to run out of photo time so the boys went and got the motorbikes, later I realised they must have drunk drove them. We had some fun on the back of the bikes getting a few good shots, though I was scared shitless feeling like I was going to slip off, while trying to hold up my dress and flowers. 
Stopped at the pub for some apple juice
Love these maternity pics
Just before we were to go I sat in a very black, mouldy mushroom growing from the hay bale, I was just changing my shoes. Luckily a bit of water faded it quite well! 
Apparently the guests knew we were coming when they heard the mustang start up
The boys drove the very short distance on the postie bikes followed by us in the mustang SALLAYY!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XL4nLwWrTDgFFF34_KrWh2S9CAclJg0I
I was pretty nervous!
It was a whirlwind walking down the aisle, it was so quick I didn't know who to look at and when I did it made me want to cry so I looked straight ahead. We could have been standing there alone as I didn't think about everyone watching us. Damien didn't know what to do with himself standing at the altar I kept saying "just look at me", we were both pretty nervous. Everything the celebrant said was very true, I think we did a good job at making it personal. Damien's vows were first which made me cry for mine. My psudo bridesmaids, Paula was my ring bearer and Kate my witness.





We signed the registry and realised this was the moment we were going to find out the gender! We were almost just as excited about this as the wedding. I kept saying it was a girl and Damien said all along he thought boy, based on what we saw on the ultrasound.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ymYkB_GBRkJ_msVcx0UWDq2UHh8vlrHC
The moment we found out it was a girl
My fave photo from the wedding
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1iPvfL1eaXjbHsSQjSYPlJLsyhuXh7Kck
The group 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OVbQ8g_K8S_bC6TC3ZVTEl9GQhAuMzzg
Time to relax with some sparkling apple juice for the bride... we had group photos (watch the next blog for them) and grazing platters on the grass until everyone was sent to the cocktail hour for a cuppa...

3 comments:

Em said...

Some awesome photos!! and the weather!! So lucky! Made is all so magical and spectacular!!

Dibbo said...

Phew, finally tied the knot. Twas a great treat having the gender reveal as well.

Mum xxx said...

Just a magical and fun wedding. loved your vows. The gender reveal was such a highlight too. great to relive it in photos.