The year kicked off after Christmas holiday with business as usual however I am constantly getting more and more referrals from chronic pain sufferers, which is making work more challenging and exciting! Seeing so many more cases and getting results is extremely rewarding not to mention having a cancelation list is the dream!! We have spent most the first few months of the year running around like nutters! Damiens and Uncle John have spent most weekends at Ross Cres (Di's house we used to live in) renovating ready to sell! The garden, new polished floors and paint job have lifted the place so much however there is still a lot to do to sell it and John had to go back home. Damien and I have gotten into our fitness (getting wedding ready if you like) attending the 7am class at F45! I love it and have never felt so good (trying to keep the strength in my right hip that has a possible liberal tear! and Damien's lumber compression pain).
 |
| Ruby finally old enough to mow the lawn |
 |
| Ross cres renovations continue with Uncle John working his reno magic |
 |
| Ruby the rock star becoming a very good learner |
 |
| Working from home, Tony's birthday, fitness and yoga continues |
I have been continuing to go over to Albury every 2 weeks to attend my Myotherapy course getting through the assignments with flying colours (not to brag but seam to be one the main students to not have to resubmit every assignment and getting incredible feedback). I am especially loving the dry needling and assessment style approach to treating people! The results speak for themselves. It is the type of therapist I have always wanted to be, and the business is where I have always wanted it to be! BONUS has been seeing Myles so often! Seeing him grown every 2 weeks is awesome, not to mention seeing Em and Steve growing as parents. Em made us a pinate for the wedding while I wad at class.And came in for a cheeapy massage in the student clinic.
Meanwhile every other weekend I've been doing assignments, keeping house, and trying to plan a wedding!
Damien and I took a day off work to go and see our celebrant on the way to Albury for a course weekend! GUESS bloody what, we pulled over for a second to check we had Damiens phone (after an already stressful morning of getting Ruby to school, her forgetting her swimming bag etc!!) AND we got bogged on the side of the road! We weren't too far from Griffith thankfully so some of Damien's workers came to save us! We ended up being too late for the celebrant so just went straight to Albury (via the house for another coffee and to get the phone of course). Let's just say I have racked up the Ks on the ol' Kia.
 |
| Thanks Em for making our wedding pinate |
 |
| Aunty kez duties |
 |
| Demonstrating happy baby pose |
 |
| Myles growing up, trying solids and the usual bath and book time routine. |
 |
| Practicing on Em |
 |
| Tough times finding loo paper in Wagga on a trip to see the celebrant |
3 comments:
Life before Corona virus! Miss having regular visits from you!
Seems a world away now doesn't it!!
A busy start to the year - but very productive.
Post a Comment