Vintage is over unfortunately it was a pretty short year so didn't earn/save much, i'm too excited about being able to spend money now i'm back from my travels, but need to calm down a bit as I have so many trips planned.
 |
| The savings begins |
I have started work at The Roastery, a specialised coffee shop in town where the owner roasts his own beans right there in the shop and is very particular about the quality of his coffee, so it was a huge compliment when I was given a job and put straight on the espresso machine without any training, I big deal according to the other staff. It has been good so far though haven't had many hours and need to start massaging to make ends meet I think, which is perfect when I get my business registered and a room set up, just need another couple of million dollars!!
 |
| The bridge |
 |
| last day of trucking life |
It has been nice not working though I am going a little stir crazy in the house, doing a lot of redecorating and planning the garden. It is the era for engagement parties and weddings, with it seams every second person getting hitched, good for the social times. Ruby turned 4 at the start of April so we had a small BBQ decorating everything pink, still sinking in that my boyfriend has a daughter, but its not so bad.
 |
| Sarah and Besty engagement party together 10 years high school sweethearts. |
 |
| Blue's visit and Ninas last days in the house! |
We've just come back from Batemens Bay for the Easter long weekend with Kate and Drew. We took the boat which was interesting with me having to drive manual over the hills, going 25km/hr at some points the van just struggling to climb them, but I feel like iv'e learnt more about manual driving, getting the hang of it and not hating it so much. We left Thursday evening after Damien finished work just to get a head start and stopped over in Canberra at Damien's uncle's house having a warm shower and a compfy bed was more then I expected having planned to stop on the side of the road somewhere and sleep in the van. Up and at em the next morning to join the traffic all heading to the Bay for the long weekend, we had a much anticipated lunch of fish and chips by the seaside and met up with Kate and Drew at her family beach house RIGHT on the water!! Before heading out for a spot of rock fishing, the boys only talking about or fishing the whole weekend… Was a great relaxing weekend away and gets me more itching to move from Griffith, just got to do a few more trips away so its starts to excite Damien...

 |
| Right before a huge wave came over the rocks! |
 |
| Traditional chocolate melted on hot cross buns for Easter breakfast |
 |
| Beautiful weather for a spot of fishing |
2 comments:
Looks like a great holiday Kez. Gotta get Damo practicing spear fishing for the next Barrier Reef trip.
We have definitely entered the era of engagements!! There seems to be a new announcement every time I go on Facebook. We'll have a run of weddings soon too!
Post a Comment