Stück Scheße has finally left the roads forever and gone to metal heaven. I kept telling it I only needed a few more weeks and this time I meant it, only 5 more weeks and it could die, but alas it has carked it... BUT it did go out in flames and given me a story to tell. Was just driving back to Boundary Bend for work at the Olive factory when suddenly there was a clack click bang an something went flying out the back, then smoke started coming from the engine... Well I though I better pull over, which I didn't have much choice in in the end as the engine stopped all together, after looking under the bonet (because if know what to do to fix it) I saw FIRE!!!! Well there were a few flames that I put out with a drink bottle, though just enough to fry the engine and kill more Azar.

The drover hearing his castle came to the rescue while I was waiting for NRMA and flagged down a truck for me going my direction. After a very comfortable truck ride with caret carter Paul I was at work only 1.5 hours late and dropped straight off at the car park. He even helped me unpack the back of te empty B Diouble trailer of my groceries and washing. Thanks Paul. 

And that's how I now have to car for the next 5 weeks. The Beast has lasted 6 years and has practically been a free car after being written off and payed out, so I can't complain.
Farewell Stück Scheiße, Azar, The Beast you've served me well...

3 comments:
End of an era all right! Was it like Back to the Future III when the time machine spurts something from the back in a cloud of smoke?
A blog from Kez, you must be bored!
Yes - that car has done you well. And I must apologise for tempting fate by saying THAT MORNING as you headed off "the car is still hanging in there!" and I DIDN'T TOUCH WOOD! So sorry!
Post a Comment