

On the plus side we have met some fun backpackers and have had many a drink with them. So many nationalities in one place, its a lot of fun. One of the main reasons some of them are travelling Australia is seams to be to learn English and they are always asking us to correct them.

Life is pretty fun! We've had many a BBQ and gatherings etc
Australia Day at the river



BBQ at Sjolly's (who lives across the road from us)


Pink's Birthday carpet picnic

LIFE PLAN UPDATE:
I have decided to study Massage through ACM for the next 12 months before travelling as it will give me a back up qualification and I can take it with me anywhere I go ie overseas, or travelling as a stage manager etc I think I definitely need a backup... Even if theatre work is slow I can practice massage. The course is very flexible to I can work full time while doing it ie to save for overseas, and includes EVERYTHING that I have wanted to study ie aromatherapy, counselling, business and Anatomy. So I am VERY excited...
2 comments:
Massage sounds good. Can you get work OS with massage. If so, good pocket money. Be careful though cause most won't let you practise cause you did not get quals in their country. Worth checking this out.
You read a book?! :) Life sounds good..
Post a Comment