Saturday, September 05, 2009

Photography

You weren't sposed to see those pics yet they weren't finished... oh well here are the 3 finished images... I was pretty much over photoshop in the end though i feel like im getting the hang of it a lot more. Next term seams as though its gong to be fairly hard, we're learning to use the digital SLR cameras etc and a more in depth look at photoshop...

ie I got 6/10 for my 'STUFF' assessment, I dont know how you could mark something like that but im happy...





Heres the result of my first atrtempt at drawing in COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN (CAD) ie Vectorworks... i really dont like vectorworks YUK!!!!


6 days until NEWZEALAND

5 comments:

Mum xxx said...

I see what you mean now. Love the one on the notice board!

Dibbo said...

Very creative Kez. Noticeboard rock climing, the new sport.

Mum xxx said...

Stritz Chris - I was first!

Mum xxx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Em said...

Shoulda done tech drawing at school eh..!