Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Jeff/Blue/katey/Jono's 21st

Jeff, Blue, Katey and Jono had there combined 21st at the crowbar as a private function last Friday night (28th Aug)and the theme was BOOK WEEK... I wne as the RAINBOW FISH by wearing rainbow stockings and sewed on colourful scales to a top.

Polly and Bec went as TWEEDLE DEE and TWEEDLE DUM,




Steffi and Jess as BABY SITTERS CLUB, Tash and Sara last minute decided to come as the KIDS being baby sat,


Jeff as THE HUNGRY CATERPILLAR,


Blue as a BILLY GOAT, Chris as SHRECK, Tom as EYES SPY





There should be more pics soon... Anyway is was a really good night out.

NEW ZEALAND IN 15 DAYS...ARGH SO MUCH TO DO IN THE MEAN TIME... I have an assessment due on the 12th and I fly out on the 15th... Havnt started packing, need to pick up my ticket, Need more money, dont know anything about New Zealand, going alone SCARY... But I know I will have a great time :-)

Sorry this is the only pic so far of my full costume





4 comments:

Em said...

That's a different theme.. I want to see more pics of ur costume...

Dibbo said...

Yeh Kez. More pics of you please???

Mum xxx said...

more fun!!

Mum xxx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.