
Then i was back in Wagga for the next 2 weeks doing assignments. I had 2 assignments due back the first week and got them finished early, much to the resentment from fellow class mates who couldn't attend RETRO NIGHT due to cramming ;-). We were asked to design a WINDOW for the design room out of white paper/tracing paper/ and melted plastic bags ie looks like lace...
BUT THE WORK IS NOT OVER, even though i dont have anything due until the 5th JUNE there is SOOOOOOO much to do until then.... ie just finished filming the 3rd SECRET LIFE OF US
I went to Sanger's 21st on the weekend/ saw Mum and Grandma for Mothers day (made them a bunch of fabric flowers).
There are sooooo many 21st invitations for this year. Anyway i'm absolutely LOVING life even with all its hectic-ness I can't wait for the next holidays where there will be no work and i can just relax and go shopping in the Gold Coast ;-).
4 comments:
Whoa, so much blogging with lots of pics Kez. Where did u get the time to do this eh? Whats with the red gear? Is it a theme party?
Yeh it was themed red... did it this morning wanted to show you the work im doing for costume cos its exciting
Can't wait til you come up and visit Kez!!! Wanna see a pic of the fabric flowers..
I know you enjoyed the afternoon tea with all the oldies for mothers day probably more than the 21sts!!!
PS I love my fabric flowers.
Post a Comment