EM AND STEVE'S 21ST: Was a blast had my hair done that day so got the hairdresser to do it up all 20's style. I thought JohnS looked pretty spunky an his tight tight pants and vest ;-) Was very very impressed with Ems dress and Steve's pin striped suit LOVE IT!!
CHRISTMAS PARTIES: For Christmas JohnS and I went out for dinner at Michelin's, Yes I know very expensive BUT Mum had given me $75 to go out for dinner after I had finally paid off my car so we used that. Had very posh service and very small portions of food, John wanted to order a pizza when we'd left... But I had filled up on cocktails so i was good ;-)
My work christmas party was heaps of fun, we all had to wear wigs FREE GROG!!! Ended up at the pub still wearing my wig
LISA'S GRAD:Lisa's Grad made me realise it been a full year since finishing school, I want to do my grad all over again (oh and go to Canada again wouldn't be bad either)
Heres some pics just at the pub girls night out etc etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment