O-week was a blast, pretty much drink sleep drink sleep (with a few lectures and stuff in between) I've settled into my room and its starting to feel like home, with one wall nearly covered with pics just need some posters etc. I was lucky to get a painted room with fairly new carpet :-)
Monday @ the crow bar we had a Trivia Night which was heaps of fun, our team were coming first the whole time and just at the last set of questions we came second BUT we got a second prize medallion (made from cardboard) didnt go out BUT stayed op late to unpack my room.
Tuesday I had a 10am talk about administration how to enroll etc, then a campus tour down to TV land (miles and miles away from my room going to take about 20-30mins to walk there and we have to wear enclosed shoes in the studio boo hoo) Then a talk on the Library till 2pm. @ the crow bar was a dance party more drinking and then out on the town!!!
Wednesday 9am talk then B block vs self catered in a game of volleyball... was heaps of fun. It was band night @ the crow bar BUT it cost $10 so most people headed to the under 18s event FUNNY MONEY which was prob my fave night, we had fake money and played casino games etc At one stage I wanted to get rid of my money so I put all of it on red and of course I doubled it (shame it wasn't real money) All of us from Butler C pooled our money together for the AUCTION where we bet on certain items etc We had our hopes up for the shot glasses BUT instead scored a stupid terracotta frangapani... By that time they had made entry to the crow bar free and underage people could go, I think it was because no one was going, went on to the Vic.
Thursday SEX TALK was hilarious but informative didnt have anything else that day. That night @ the crow bar was Karaoke BUT the underage event was a movie at the pool party and they were filming o-week TV live so had to go to that.
Friday Design Fundamental Lecture 10-11am then I thought maybe I should enroll so got some help from the computer center place thing. Then it was O-PARTY @ the crow bar, most of the returning students were there met up with people from griffith etc and EM was there. Went out after got to bed LATE
3 comments:
Go the beautiful terracotta frangapeni!! Should give it to Alex..
Kezza it sounds like you are having an absolutely fabulous time. Go for it. Hey I am Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are not getting your tongue pearced as you probably have guessed that I think that it is the most grose act of exhibitionism (did I spr=ell that right) for someone with so much self confidence like you (please leave that sought of pearcing to the emo's and others lacking in self esteem). Did you know that Newcastle is Frangipani country??? Every house has one. A real one that is. Must have been given out free to all householders once. Great to see you are haviong fun.
It's also hippy.. She just have to have her tounge cut first..
Post a Comment