Saturday, December 16, 2006
Getting a REAL Christmas tree
A concussion did not stop me from enjoying the idea of a white christmas. We set out to find a nursery to purchase a REAL christmas tree. The trees are really expensive starting from $30-$100+ we settled for a $45 bargain (of coarse it was the best there...only the best). They hang the trees in rows of price etc and you walk around them until you find your favorite. Then they wrap them and your set to go. We strapped our tree to the roof and off we were with our first REAL christmas tree. At home we decorated it etc as you do, and admired our work smelling the pine through out the room. Outside there was still heaps snow, with the lights on the tree and seeing snow out the window it was a majical REAL christmas feeling. We even have our christmas stockings hanging up over the fire place. STILL FINGERS CROSSED FOR SNOW ON CHRSTMAS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just can't believe how exciting this whole holiday is for you! How on earth are you going to come back to poor old home?
I LOVE the look of the christmas tree!!!!
Yay for Kez the skate queen.
KEZ - We are now on the central coast for Christmas and I don't have your email address on any remote computer - I've been hanging out to get your UAI!!! Please email me!!! I got your other results and they were great...just want to know your UAI now. Also want to know how NY was!!
Post a Comment