Monday, December 19, 2016

Bessie's Kitchen Tea - Mad Hatter

Bessie and Mehdi are due to wed in January hence the hens/kitchen tea was held this weekend, weekend before Christmas. I wasn't going to go as I had booked to be in Newcastle for another prac clinic day for my course, however I was half an hour out of town and decided not to go! It was going to be a huge drive arriving late and I just didn't want to go, I found some other dates for it available for Albury in January which is a lot closer. I ended up coming home and have had a great weekend catching up on everything i.e. packing for Fiji, making christmas presents and attending the hens. I sent that morning making a hat, lady beatle jaztz and tea cup biscuits, loved doing this and am so glad I have more time now to do it all after cutting back at the bank a day. 
My home made goodies. 
The party was under the trees in they Dossetor farm in Benerembah. a beautiful setting. Everyone jet brought plate of themes food  and wore a hat, my favourite being Bec's who wore a caterpillar toy on her head. 
Bes hat award 
The decor and FOOD!
Bessie's mum, white rabbit eating the egg filled carrots
A great excuse to re-wear your facinat
Tea time
Bride to be having a spot of croquette 
Alice themes outfit 
spot of croquette 

2 comments:

Em said...

Looks like a great spot and a fun afternoon! LOVE your hat!! Great theme for a hen's too ;)

Mum xxx said...

Lots of fun. Hey - I know Bessie from GPS!!