





The Set design by Gab Smith- The boxes are used for different scenes to create the set and actors climb on them etc...


The Lighting design by Liam OKeefe- This state looks fantastic in real life as the red cross GLOWS when lit with red gels ie looks as though there is light coming from underneath.


Costume designs by Lauren Moore (Pink)- I couldn't get many colour copies and scanned the ones I used in the rehearsal room.




Sound designed by Peri Jenkins and Laura Greham but I can really show you that BUT its pretty cool..
AND STAGE MANAGED BY KERRI DIBBEN... I am absolutely loving my role though it is A LOT OF WORK and hours Im so glad im doing it and Scott said I should be proud of myself as im doing a good job... I really am attached to this show, it is MY SHOW as of now I unlock the theatre, call the show so its up to me when we start etc then I close up at the end of the night... First to arrive and last to leave... Its my job to yell at actors when the change rooms are messy etc as its my theatre and make sure all crew are organized... I have to know stuff in sound and lighting just in case for example LAST NIGHT WAS OUR STUDENT PREVIEW where it is a cheap ticket and we basically treat it as the last rehearsal to get it right before opening so if we stuff up its ok... ANYWAY a lighting Que didn't work and I didnt know what to do BUT luckily all we needed was to be in black as the scene is carried out with torches SO I said go Que-0 which takes out all lights PHEW!!!
We all had our head-shots taken as well and are hanging in the foyer which is very exciting as we've seen the 3rd years up there the last few years and have been waiting for our turn and finally its here...
I LOVE THEATRE!!!!!
Watch this space as ill put up some more shots as Myles is taking some on Tuesday hopefully of the actual performance....
4 comments:
Kerri you are a dead set legend. Can you post a pic of the foyer with your head shot? Have you got any work ex in Newcastle?
Will do had no battery the other day but will do it prob on thurs.... theres also some actual action shots of finalized designs and actors etc so hold onto your hats....
Havn't got any work in Newy yet applying for an internship on Beaumont st for the end of the year prob will be after graduating.... And my lecturer is looking up something for me in the This is Not Art festival they need designers or something... Im doing a lot of internships... Need more money to actually get to these places..
Yeah I want to see the Foyer and your head-shots. I remember always looking at them whenever I went to the shows and thinking wow she's the stage manager etc.. Cool! It's you!! Wish I could see it! Hopefully I might be able to see the next one..
So excited for you, and proud too, like Scott said! I'd love to be there, and if I wasn't as far away as Western Australia I'd be there! If it is half as good as The Jungle it will be great.....and you REALLY sound like a stage manager!
Post a Comment