Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photography #3

The last assessment for Photography digital imaging was a pirate themed brief but essentially we needed to photograph at sunrise, sunset and in candle light mainly just so we could show we know how to use the camera and change the settings for different lighting sates. So here are my 3 images...

SUNRISE- The pirates have camped on the hill looking over the city. I took this at 5:30am on a sat morning after only going to bed at about 2am after a few drinks, I rolled around in the wheat fields for an hour, LOST MY PHONE which i found the next day in the middle of the paddock, and was covered in itchy wheat stuff...


SUNSET- The pirates have been out looting looking for treasure. i took out a car and houses in the background of this image ;-)


CANDLE LIGHT- The pirates have found the treasure, the company of friends. I took out the exit sign in this image SO DODGY but i liked the green light if gave off on the wall, this was taken in the design warehouse...


I know its a bit corny having friendship as the treasure however I had no time to do this assessment after getting an extension on top of an extension, I ended up taking the pictures at 10pm that night before it was due...

3 comments:

Dibbo said...

With all those restrictions Kez you still put together a good assignment, well done. I like the last one and the description, good theme.

Mum xxx said...

looks good to mum!

Em said...

Tsk tsk.. Last minute.. I would never have left an assignment that late! Looks pretty good for a rushed assignment though.. :)