1. Road tripped to Wagga with Jess for Dusty Days concert, took us 4 hours to get there because we took a wrong turn oh well we got to check out West Wylong and enjoyed singing along to Cat Stevens and Micheal Jackson... Saw Ems new nest (so big), got a taste of night life in Wagga, met up with AMARPREET saw her room etc drove back arrived in Griffith just in the nick of time for me to be 10 mins late for Red Rooster shift (which I no longer work at YAY)



2.Quit Red Rooster, started working at Kolours restaurant (attached to the Griffith moter inn) waitressing, working behind the bar etc was a good experience I really liked making alcohlic beverages etc however i wasnt getting enough shifts as its only a small business. So ive stopped working there and am currently looking for another night time waitress job, only 1-2 times a week otherwise i'll be way too tired but at the moment im enjoying the lazyness of having no commitments after hours...
3. Been pubbing in 'Griffith' which is not so exciting, cant wait to go to uni... for the hard studying that is!!!
4. Had the anual Beelabngera Park Sale, Lisa Em and I did the BBQ made some cash to pay for my YOGA for this term. Mum bought me a GHD HAIR STRAIGHTENER only the bestest thing ever (with the money from Aunty Shirley's inheritance thanx Aunty Shirley xoxo)
5. Worked at Bertoldo's durring EASTER La Festa celebrations.... ABSOLUTE CAOS!!! It was maddness the amount of customers, we had so many staff we'd be getting in the way of each other all day... i spent most of the time serving ice cream, we had three people NON STOP ALL DAY serving the gelati, I was all sticky at the end of the day BUT the double time pay wasnt bad. (The morning of La Festa.. before work.. Jamie-Anne and I volunteered and helped set up chairs etc) Went out that night SO many poeple out from uni etc was a good night!!!
6.Saw Jam model in a fashion parade... clothes designed and constructed by Kate McGrill and Sally Everett for there fashion design uni majors was inspirational for me!!!!!
7. Lisa turns 18!!!!!!!!!! Had a party at her place etc etc havnt seen her out yet as she is too busy studying for the HSC ey LISA no shes so busy going to 18ths etc
8. Now the best news all year MET JOHN SOLIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been dating him for a month so great ;-) He was in hospital for a week with some infection on his leg, but I looked after him bringing him Bertoldo's ;-P. Last monday i had a really big pimpel that went really red and swollen, tuesday morning i woke up with my left eye closed up and my cheak all puffed up and sore, so i went to casualty and was told it was a boil and to take antibiotics, at least I got a day off work. At work for the next week my eye was still puffed up and I had to wear a bandaide over it (had so many stares from customers) but its all better now after the discusting popping occured YUK!!!!
9. We went to the Heaths (anual Queens birthday long weekend) bonfire last night then out to 'THE AREA' was a good night.
And thats everything thats been happening....
5 comments:
Well there you go.. Some weird fashion designs.. John looks nice, have to meet him now.. Hope you do come over on the weekend.. I've finished my uni stuff now so.. YAY! and Steve does know Dominic..
At last you caught up on everything - even if the last few things were in a nutshell. I think your year is going well - I'm proud you are working so hard....and its nice to see your BIG SMILE when you mention John (and I don't mean step-dad John!).
I hope you can save money so you go to Uni and then get a high-paying job so you can holiday and do more travelling, as I'm sure you will!
Mum xxx
Well well Kezzie! Gee you jambed a heep in this blog. It seems to have gone over about 6months. What!!! ...no photos of the big BOIL??? Finally able to send a message because our computer is finally up and running. See you in the snow.
hey kezza bear. gee you have had a busy year so far. glad your preparing to come to uni and study hard cos i miss you so much, hence the phone call last night. sorry bout disturbing you, i had a bit to drink. lol
love amar
Post a Comment